Respecting what is established in the current legislation, Esiba Ribagorza, s.l. (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD) .
· The Organic Law 15 (1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
· Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
· Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The responsible for the processing of personal data collected at palaciodelobispograus.com is: ESIBA RIBAGORZA, S.L provided with NIF: B63924963 Your contact information is as follows:
Address: Calle Coreche, 2 · 22430 GRAUS (HUESCA)
Contact telephone number: +34 974 545 900
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Website, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the user will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
· Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the user will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
· Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
· Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
· Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
· Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the identification of the user is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
· Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
· Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are discussed in Pulltex are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Website undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The user shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, until the user requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the user will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the user will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Website. If the child is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered as licit to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Website undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration. of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the data is transmitted between the server and the user, and in feedback, fully encrypted.
However, because Pulltex can not guarantee the inexputability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach occurs. The security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The user has about Website and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the processing:
· Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Website is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their personal data and the treatment that Pulltex has carried out or carry out, as well as , among others, of the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
· Right to rectification: It is the right of the user to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or taking into account the purposes of the incomplete treatment.
· Real suppression right "right to be forgotten": It is the user's right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the user is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been treated illicitly; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
· Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
· Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall be entitled to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
· Opposition right: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Website.
· Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the user not to be the subject of a decision
Therefore, the user may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGDP-www.palaciodelobispograus.com" , specifying:
· Name, last name of the user and a copy of the Identification Number. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the Identification Number may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
· Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
· Address to effect of notifications.
· Date and signature of the applicant.
· Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Calle Coreche, 2 · 22430 GRAUS (HUESCA)
Links to third-parties websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Website, and that therefore are not operated by Website. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http: / (www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the cookie to be contacted with the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way that the User's private information is part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Website services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are obtaining access statistics and analyzing the navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information that is obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User is accessing, the number of Users that access, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and web site trend reports are produced without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
The entity (s) in charge of the supply of cookies may (n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as the law requires it or a third parties who processes this information for these entities.
Social network cookies
Website incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the following are the links on which you can consult these privacy and / or cookie policies:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on 06/01/2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).